Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
For lighter and middleweight riders, The SPK-1 is perfect for flat water to first waves. A classic pintail shape guarantees performance and speed, while the size of the board means easy to turn and maneuver. A Trin-fin cluster gives further options for drive and tracking in almost any water state.
Comes in standard high-pressure pump or T-bar paddle option.
- Sculpted balance flow curves board design
- Flat deck with volume wide on rails for stability
- Durable double-wall drop stitch PVC technology
- Removable tri-fin
- Diamond cut EVA anti-slippery pad and kick pad
- Elastic bungee cords for light cargo
- Stainless D-ring on tail for safety leash or to attach kayak seat
- Optimum air pressure in all conditions, up to 15psi
- 9’9″ Long x 30″ Wide – (3m x .75m)
- Free Shipping
- No-Hassle Free Returns
- 100% Guarantee
- Questions? Live Chat with us today!
Why Buy From Us?
- Our store specializes in inflatable products, so we can answer the specific questions you have that big box stores can’t answer. We’re here to build long-term relationships with our customers!
- Nobody beats our prices. We’re a small and independently operated online store without huge overhead costs, so we pass the savings on to you! If you find a lower price online, please email us!
- How long does it take to inflate and deflate?
- It takes about 10 minutes to inflate (100-200 pumps) and about 2 minutes to deflate.
- Does the paddle float?
- Is the carrying case small enough to carry on a plane?
- Yes, it’s about the size of a small rolling suitcase when packed into the carrying case.
Board Size: 9’9″ x 30″ (3m x .75m)
Board Thickness: 10cm (4″)
No. of Air Chamber: 1
Max. Passenger: 1
Max. Payload: 95kg (209lbs)
Net Weight: 9kg (19.8lbs)
Fins: 3 pieces (1 large fin with 2 small side fins, removable)
Standard Accessories: Pressure gauge, High pressure hand pump, Advanced bag, repair kit, SPORT T-bar paddle (AC-80322 for BT-88867P)