A Message From Our Staff:
The M-Spa Alpine is one of the Best-Selling Inflatable Hot Tubs of all-time. The combination of spaciousness, durability, portability and price make it an ideal choice for anyone looking for their own hot tub at home without dropping thousands on a large fixed one. What is a portable hot tub? It’s just like a regular hot tub – powerful air jets produce the vigorous bubbling action you love, and built in PTC Ceramic Heating Technology gets the water piping hot, all the way up to 104 °F! The only difference is that instead of a hard shell, it’s inflatable, and it plugs into any regular home electrical outlet! No special wiring or plumbing needed. The built in air pump quickly inflates the hot tub into its rigid square design – just press a button. This is the ultimate hot tub for the money, if you simply want to experience that relaxing bubbly feeling at the convenience of your own place. Don’t wait – give the gift of relaxation today!
If you have any queries about using the Alpine, please call us at 774-545-9867, email us at CS@portablehottubuniverse.com, or click live chat to get instant answers from a team member.
The ideal option for anyone looking to take advantage of the fun and convenience of home hot tub, without breaking the bank.
- Use it on any flat surface, indoor or outdoor
- Plugs into standard electrical outlet via 11-foot power cable (heavy-duty outdoor extension cords may be used, with caution).
- Save money; you get the same hot & bubbly experience at a fraction of the cost
- Use it for years; ultra-durable PVC Material weathers the storm
- Unique square shape spa that comfortably seats 4 adults
- Soothing bubbling action produced by 108 powerful air jets
- Whisper quiet jet pump
- Rugged I-beam construction – Super Portable
- Gets Super Hot! 102°F is normal for most public hot tubs; PTC Ceramic Heating Technology heats the Alpine up to 104°F! (too hot for some people)
- Insulating foil heat cover keeps it hot for tomorrow’s use
- Quickly set it up anywhere – automatic touch-button pump inflates it in minutes
- Attach your garden hose to the bottom to quickly empty the water out into the garden when you need to move it
- Easily achieve the ideal inflation pressure with built-in pressure gauge
- Built-in filter with included filter cartridges keeps your water crispy and fresh
- You won’t get confused setting it up – simple instructions and DVD are included
Holiday FREE Gift Special!
For a limited time, M-Spa and PortableHotTubUniverse.com have teamed up to offer the M-Spa Party Pack FREE with every new M-Spa Hot Tub Purchase!
- The M-Spa Party Pack ($59 Retail) Includes 2 Seat cushions and 1 Floating Ice Cooler with 5 built-in cup holders. These are high quality accessories that you definitely want to have!
- (*Not eligible with other coupon offers)
Why Buy From Us:
- We are an Authorized dealer and give you the full manufacturer’s warranty
- Free Shipping
- No-Hassle Returns
- 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
- Lowest Online Price Guaranteed & Protected for 6-months after you buy
- Online Exclusive: $59 Party Pack Included FREE
- Find a lower price elsewhere? Just send us the link in the chat below or email us at CS@portablehottubuniverse.com and we will send you a special coupon code and include the free gift ($69 value).
Oh yeah, did we mention soaking in a hot tub is actually good for your health?
Enjoy the Various Medical Benefits Associated with Hot Tub Therapy:
– Muscle Recovery Post-Training
– Buoyancy Reduces Body Weight Pressure – Providing relief to every cell in your body
– Works Out Chronic Back Pain
– Speeds Up Weight Loss and Controls Diabetes
– Alleviates Arthritis Symptoms
– Good for the Heart and Circulatory System – Heat Dilates Blood Vessles
– Fall Asleep Faster, The Natural Way
Air Jets: 108
Dimensions: 62″ x 62″ x 27″ (1.58 x 1.58 x 0.68 m)
Water Capacity: Approx. 171 gallons (650 liters)
Weight: Approx. 47.3 lbs (21.5kg)
Cover Material: Laminated PVC – Charcoal Grey
Shell Material: Premium PVC – Metallic Silver
Control System: 110-120V 60Hz (US); 220-240V 50Hz
Heater: 1350W/1.8HP (US); 1500W/2.04HP;
Massage Air Blower: 500W/0.7HP (US); 720W/1HP
Filter Pump: 24V/50W (US); 12V/60W
Heat Increasing Rate: 2-3 °F/Hour (US); 1.2 – 1.8 °C/Hour;
Standard Accessories: Manometer (pressure guage), 2 x filters, garden hose adapter for draining, inflatable square bladder, ground mat for heat preservation, set-up DVD, user manual.
Warranty: Hot Tub: 6 Months Manufacturer’s Warranty ; Electric Components: 1-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty