Inflatable Stand-Up Paddle Board
Brand new in the AM iSUP range is the 11 foot long and 6 inch thick SPK-3 model, a dynamic board for flat water fun, fitness and exploration. This extra thick board with balanced rigid-inflatable design is perfect for either lightweight or heavier weight paddlers with a flat and solid deck for enhanced stability. The best part is, when you’re on the go, you can simply deflate it, roll it up, and pack it into the backpack size traveling case, eliminating the hassle of loading a large board onto your car, or carrying one long distances to the perfect spot. When you’re on the water, it’s just as rigid as any traditional board, but with the added convenience of the inflatable model, you are fit to take this thing anywhere!
- Sculpted balance flow curves board design
- Durable double-wall drop stitch PVC technolog
- Extra layers of post-inflation lamination for extra stiffness and blocks air leakages
- Removable tri-fin
- EVA anti-slippery pad and kick pad
- Elastic bungee cords for light cargo
- Stainless D-ring on tail for safety leash or to attach kayak seat
- Optimum air pressure in all conditions, up to 15psi
- Free Shipping
- No-Hassle Free Returns
- 100% Guarantee
- Questions? Live Chat with us today!
Why Buy From Us?
- Our store specializes in inflatable products, so we can answer the specific questions you have that big box stores can’t answer. We’re here to build long-term relationships with our customers!
- Nobody beats our prices. We’re a small and independently operated online store without huge overhead costs, so we pass the savings on to you! If you find a lower price online, please email us!
- How long does it take to inflate and deflate?
- It takes about 10 minutes to inflate (100-200 pumps) and about 2 minutes to deflate.
- Does the paddle float?
- Is the carrying case small enough to carry on a plane?
- Yes, it’s about the size of a small rolling suitcase when packed into the carrying case.
Model Number: SPK-3 BT-88872
Board Size: 10’10” x 2’6″ (3.3m x .75m)
Board Thickness: 6 inches (10cm)
Air Chambers: 1
Max Passengers: 1
Max Payload: 308 lbs (140 kg)
Net Weight: 24.6 lbs (11.2 kg)
Fins: 3 removable pieces (1 large fin with 2 small side fins)
Standard Accessories: Pressure gauge (manometer) , High pressure hand pump, Advanced carrying bag, repair kit)