The Super-Size SPK-4 iSUP: The Perfect Gift for The Bigger Rider In Your Life
- SUPER-SIZE SUPPORT: Designed for larger riders up to 295 lbs, plus the extra board thickness prevents water wash-over.
- INCREDIBLY RIGID – When fully inflated, it feels just as sturdy as a hard board. Inflates up to 15 psi for maximum hardness but is ready to go at 10 psi.
- ULTRA DURABLE – Never worry about bumping and scratching your board again – it’s built with Premium double-wall drop-stitch technology and military-grade PVC.
- SUPER PORTABLE – When traveling, simply deflate it, roll it up, and pack it into the convenient backpack-size carrying case to save space in your car. When you arrive at the water, just pump it up and attach the fins! You can even pack it into a standard rolling suitcase take it on the plane with you to your beach destination!
- INCLUDES EVERYTHING – Open the box and hit the water! Comes with pump, 2-piece detachable paddle, and carrying case.
- Super size 12″ long with extra thickness 6″ (15cm)
- Width – 2’8″ (82cm)
- Extra layers of post-inflation lamination for extra stiffness and blocks air leakages
- Removable tri-fin attachments
- EVA anti-slip pad and kick pad
- Elastic bungee cords for light cargo
- Stainless D-ring on tail for safety leash or to attach kayak seat
- Optimum air pressure in all conditions, up to 15psi
- Free Shipping
- No-Hassle Free Returns
- 100% Guarantee
- Questions? Live Chat with us today!
Why Buy From Us?
- Our store specializes in inflatable products, so we can answer the specific questions you have that big box stores can’t answer. We’re here to build long-term relationships with our customers!
- Nobody beats our prices. We’re a small and independently operated online store without huge overhead costs, so we pass the savings on to you! If you find a lower price online, please email us!
- How long does it take to inflate and deflate?
- It takes about 10 minutes to inflate (100-200 pumps) and about 2 minutes to deflate.
- Does the paddle float?
- Is the carrying case small enough to carry on a plane?
- Yes, it’s about the size of a small rolling suitcase when packed into the carrying case.
Model: SPK-4 (Gen-2) BT-88873
Board Size: 12′ x 2’8″ x 6″ (3.65m x 82cm x 15 cm)
Air Chambers: 1
Max Passengers: 1
Max Payload: 352 lbs (160 kg)
Net Weight: 27.8 lbs (12.5 kg)
Fins: 3 pieces (1 large fin + 2 small side fins, removable)
Standard Accessories: Paddle, Pressure gauge, High pressure hand pump, Advanced carrying bag, repair kit.